Director of Sales
Director of Sales
Job ID: DOS-MA
Location: Hopedale, MA + Eastern, MA areas
Pay: Base salary; $100,000 – $150,000+ Also includes company benefits, Healthcare benefits, sales-based commission, potential for discretionary bonus and the opportunity to become a limited partner
We are seeking a Director of Sales to manage the new sales opportunity funnel from inbound lead generation and maintaining an active sales funnel and a CRM system in HubSpot. You will be responsible for managing the sales pipeline which requires diligent and conscientious attention to a potentially high volume of inbound leads with thoughtful, timely, and responsive feedback
- Managing the new sales lead generation process and funnel
- Thoroughly understand and adhere to our evolving customer segmentation strategy.
- Manage large strategic relationships which is currently approximately 15 customers across the three portfolio companies.
- Drive roll-out of quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with strategic customers and follow up on takeaways from QBRs.
- Develop business with existing customer base understanding portfolio company capabilities and identify cross-selling, and cross-pollination opportunities
across our platform of CNC machining, plastic injection molding and sheet metal fabrication
- Support senior management on major sales opportunities and initiatives
- Assist senior management and marketing agency on developing strategy for generating new business
- Assist marketing team with the development of sales collateral and content
- Experience with growth-oriented businesses preferably with exposure to the plastics or metals manufacturing industries, although not required
- Experience with growing existing relationships with a focus toward cross-selling opportunities and the pursuit of new programs, and contributing to the overall sales and marketing strategy.
- Must be tech savvy and adept at learning and embracing various software applications
- Must be able to travel a few days a month with in MA and NH area
- English a must / Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
A competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary, sales-based commission, potential for discretionary bonus, healthcare benefits, and the opportunity to become a limited partner