Job ID: ETT-LA
Location: New Orleans, LA area
Pay: $22 up to $27 hour + full employee benefits
Performs functions related to assembly, repair, inspection, calibration of several Electronics product lines.
- Perform bench assembly of electrical or mechanical parts requiring some precision, use of small hand tools and power tools or soldering equipment
- Build, repair, and maintain instrumentation and communication cables utilized on the fracturing equipment.
- Verify production drawings
- Order parts and recommend vendors
- Perform quality inspections
- Maintain production records as required
- Refurbish parts
- Assemble, repair, test, and troubleshoot various small instruments.
- An associate degree or apprenticeship as an Electronic Technician
- Ability troubleshoot and repair electronic circuits and PCB with a high level of proficiency.
- Inspect and test power supplies and their sub-systems, using precision measuring instruments (oscilloscope, analog/digital voltmeter/ammeter, multi-meter, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose electrical and mechanical issues and follow a detailed process.
- Experienced in circuit board repair with the ability to troubleshoot down to the component level.
- Practical knowledge in analog and digital electronics
- Strong communication, organizational, and analytic skills
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities
- Experienced with microscope-assisted circuit board assembly (through hole and surface mount components)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as an active member of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K matching
- Profit sharing