Job ID: GMP-MA
Location: Leominster, MA area
Pay: Up to $135K annually + company benefits
Shift: Mon – Fri (8 hr day shift)
We are seeking a General Manager with robust skills in manufacturing, machining, and production processes accompanied by a desire to be part of a company that will grow fast. As the General Manager you must be able to take on full management oversite of entire operation including manufacturing production.
- Be an active and engaged member of the leadership team
- Execute and participate in setting strategy and direction of the business
- Employee oversight and management
- Drive continuous improvement projects to optimize operations and improve productivity to meet and exceed business objectives
- Establish objectives and metrics for safety, quality, productivity, and customer experience
- Quote new and repeat work
- Customer relations and interactions
- Production scheduling
- Contract review
- Maintain equipment
- Understand finances of the business and how day to day operations impact the financial picture
- Set clear goals and expectations for Operations and Managers.
- Measures performance, provides feedback, and holds leaders accountable
- Mentor and develop leaders and staff
- 5 – 7 years of management experience
- 10 years of sheet metal fabrication processes (punch press, press brakes/bending, welding, painting, chemical finishing, sanding, hardware installation, etc.).
- Proven ability to lead and drive continuous improvement, performance metrics and lean methodologies
- Previous P&L responsibility and strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated understanding of drivers of plant results, including ability to interpret financial results
- Thorough knowledge of reading blueprints and quoting jobs.
- English a must / Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
- Must be able to work in warm conditions, with moderate noise levels – no physical limitations
Medical, dental, 401K matching, disability insurance, life insurance, vision and PTO