Job ID: MT-NC
Location: Louisburg, NC area
Pay: $26 up to $32 hour + excellent benefits
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to be responsible for repairing, overhauling, installing, testing and inspecting mechanical and electro mechanical equipment. As well as be responsible for identifying equipment deficiencies and performing diagnostic testing.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing, welding, mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience (troubleshooting and repair) with: welding, plumbing, hydraulic, pneumatics, electrical + mechanical production machinery
- PLC programming experience
- Experience with control wiring and VFD installation/troubleshooting
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment
- Must be able to work a 12/hour continental shift schedule