Building Automation Systems
Black-Peak’s building automation systems recruiters have built a solid network of industry professionals and a great reputation in providing the best talent for employers. With two decades of experience, our team brings the best tools, resources and know-how to identify the best candidates for any open role or position, from systems integration to facilities and energy management.
Our search team draws upon their deep connections within the industry to connect employers with the largest network for talent in the nation. Our recruiters have the depth of knowledge and experience necessary to understand the importance of finding the right talent for positions in BAS/DDC for HVAC, lighting, access control, security and other systems.
- Direct Digital Control System
- Building Automation System (BAS)
- Building Automation Network (BACnet) System
- LonWorks Network System
- Honeywell (Niagara, Tridium, Vykon, Enterprise Building, WEBs, ComfortPoint, Alerton Ascent)
- Siemens Building Automation (Apogee, Desigo, Synco, Gamma Instabus, TALON)
- Johnson Controls/JCI (Metasys, Verasys, PENN)
- Carrier Comfort Systems (i-Vu)
- Trane (Tracer, Synchrony, Concierge)
Recent Roles Recruiters:
- DDC Systems Application Engineers
- BAS Building Automation Technician
- Field Service Technicians
- Facilities Engineer
- Building Engineer
- Director of Facilities
- Project Manager
- Commissioning Engineer
- BAS Sales Engineer/Account Managers
Black-Peak’s employer services provide hiring solutions to propel your company forward. With hiring options from contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire, we make staffing easier, faster and more cost effective allowing your team to focus on what matters.
Locating top talent can be difficult, time consuming and expensive. Let our building automation systems recruiters locate and provide the best candidates in your industry, anywhere in the United States. Contact us to learn more.